Can I pay my bill or invoice online?
Customers can pay their Unifund Assurance Company insurance premiums via online banking.
To start making payments using online banking, follow these three simple steps:
- Log into your banking institution's website.
- Set up UNIFUND ASSURANCE COMPANY as a 'payee' using the account number on your policy document invoice or monthly bill.
- Follow the instructions to fill in the mandatory fields and submit the payment.
Here are some important points to keep in mind:
- The format for the account number is 16 digits. For example, an account number would appear as: 123ABCAB12CD3456.
- Do not include any spaces or additional characters in the account number.
- If you have multiple policies, each policy will need to be set up as a separate account.
- If you need further assistance, contact your banking institution's customer service team.