Help & Support

Does home insurance cover my liability in terms of boats, golf carts, or other similar recreational equipment?

It covers losses arising from ownership or non-business use of:*

  • Trailers (except if attached to a vehicle)
  • Small boats (16 hp outboard, 50hp)
  • Sailboats up to 26'
  • Golf carts on a golf course or in a gated retirement community in Canada
  • Self-propelled lawnmowers, snowblowers, garden tractors (25hp max) used mainly on your own property
  • Motorized wheelchairs (two wheels or more, for disabled persons)

*Not applicable in Quebec. Please contact us at 1.833.235.2136 if you have questions about coverage in Quebec.

Did that answer your question?

By accessing and browsing this website visitors accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions(*Terms of use)