Help & Support

If my home is damaged and I cannot live there, what happens?

If you have to move or live somewhere else temporarily because of insured damage to your home, Scotia Home & Auto Insurance helps with your expenses. This might include:

  • moving expenses
  • higher living expenses, if necessary

This coverage helps you to maintain your normal standard of living for a reasonable time while your home is repaired or rebuilt, or while you get settled in a new home. You can get specific information about the timeframe you're covered for (based on your policy and circumstances) if you contact us at 1.833.223.8740.

Did that answer your question?

By accessing and browsing this website visitors accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions(*Terms of use)